Butler Machinery is a third generation family-owned company, proudly serving our communities since 1955. Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers, founded on trust, generating mutual growth and success.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
• Diagnose and repair hydraulic systems
• Diagnose and repair electrical systems
• Perform all aspects of repair and maintenance to Caterpillar Agricultural equipment
• Perform all aspects of repair and maintenance on all other Agricultural products we represent
• Set up Tillage and Planting equipment
• Communicate effectively with the customer on his or her needs
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Perform some field service work as required
• A service “D” classification or higher.
• Experience in working on all of our Agricultural product lines.
• Excellent customer service skills and an outgoing personality.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Good computer skills.
• Ability to meet insurability standards to drive a company vehicle.