The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
Sales Administrative Duties:
- Coordinates with Marketing Department ensuring all sales marketing campaigns are communicated amongst the sales staff and provides feedback on the success of those campaigns from the field.
- Audits “HOLD SALE DEMO” list as required and helps manage inventory turns.
- Assists with trade shows and exhibits.
- Updates and monitors DBS override statuses for sales staff.
- Manages Sales Link pipeline for accurate up to date data for forecasting.
- Manages DocuSign and paper workflow.
- Assists in preparation and assembly of bid proposals, quotes and buyers' orders as directed by supervisor.
- Quotes machines and rental rates for walk-in customers as needed.
Post Machine Sales:
- Reviews buyers’ orders and worksheets for completeness and flags issues for managers.
- Coordinates machine movements with salesmen, inventory control, customers and transportation department.
- Coordinates machine get ready with BMC shops.
- Completes all supporting documents including DTR, DSR, Rental Insurance, etc.
- Procures machine attachments for sales.
- Completes attachment change forms.
Other duties relating to store operations as assigned which may include:
- Manages and distributes PINS data.
- Manages and distributes UCC Data.
- Coordinates customer events with sales staff, marketing, OEMS and event centers.
- Assists with answering phones when appropriate.
- Works within to promote vision, mission and values of BMC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.